Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Money making in Runescape.

Mod Alex
    Mod Alex
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Money making in Runescape. Empty Money making in Runescape.

Post by Mod Alex Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:27 am

1. Crafting
    2. Fishing
    3. Vials
    4. Mining

I know this is a short guide, but this is what i do for money.

1. Crafting

First off, you must have a crafting level of 8 to start this. You can simply make leather boots from 1-8 or whatever you feel is easy. After you get level 8 Crafting, Go to the Grand Exchange, And buy a amulet mould, than buy as many gold bars you want. After you buy all your gold bars (Bought in 10k per/4 hours), go ahead, and go to Al Kharid (If you are non-member), And / Or Edgeville (If you are member), and bank all of your supplies, except for your mould. You will then make gold amulets. You simply make 25-30 gold coin per 1 amulet made, determining the price of gold bars to gold amulets. You will get 810 experience per 27 bars of gold amulets. After level 70-80, you should have enough money to buy around 15-20k bars, which I would say, get Aut0r's crafting bot, which can do this.

2. Fishing
    To start fishing, if you are level 1, simply go to the swamp south of lumbridge, and fish shrimp till level 20, than go to the Grand Exchange, and buy enough feathers to get you from level 20-68 (21k feathers) and you can bank all of that trout and salmon in edgeville, or just simply speed fish and drop it all. After you get level 68 fishing, Proceed to fish lobsters till level 80-83, this is up to you, whether you think you are ready to fish sharks, or not. From level 80-99 you will have to fish, 100,440 sharks, which will bring in a profit of 99-105 million coins, which you can than go and buy a fishing cape, and possibly buy enough supplies for another 99 in a skill.

3. Vials
    This is a simple but effective style of money making, especially on free to play accounts. You simply need, as many vials you can buy from the Grand Exchange ( at the time i am posting this guide, they are 11 gp max) and go to the varrock east bank. Take out a full pack, and run to the fountain north west of the bank, and fill them, you can make 30-35 gp per vial profit off of this, but it pays off in the long run, since i filled 125k vials and only spent, 1.5m, and now have 5.7m on my free to play account. Sell the vials for lowest - middle price, and they all will sell right away.

4. Mining
    To start this part of the guide, all you have to do, is start and finish, Rune Mysteries, And you can go and mine rune essence, till you are level 62. Once you get level 62 mining, you can go to the falador mining guild, and mine all the coal you can hold, Mine coal, 62-99, and you will mine 254,013 coal, bringing in, 66,805,419 gold coins, (263 gold coins, middle price, price is subject to change). Once you mine all of that coal, you can gladly go and buy whatever you want.

All of these things I have mentioned, I do bot on runescape, and I would say, you should bot to actually do this, unless you wish to stay legit,

Good Luck, Have Fun, Comment, Rate Please
    WiseOldMan
    Founder
    Founder

Money making in Runescape. Empty Re: Money making in Runescape.

Post by WiseOldMan Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:01 am

Very nice guide, good detail, good use of colors, maybe you should add some pics Smile Overall great guide!
    Mod Alex
    Mod Alex
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by Mod Alex Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Will do, I'm currently working on actually getting those skills up so i can make the pictures, give me a week or so, and they will be up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content